Welcome Van Andrew
We’re joined on the Starline by a Texan who was part of a large family of 10 children. Graphic designer by day, writing songs by night and was part of Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice”. We welcome Van Andrew.
Let’s go Beyond the Mic, Van how has the experience of “The Voice” changed you?
How has Gwen Stefani helped changed the way you see yourself, your music and the future?
We have to talk about the confidence all your co-workers at Woods Coffee have given you supporting your chase for musical success?
What other “The Voice” contestants have you gotten the closest with during taping?
How does it feel when you have to battle another talented artist?
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. Favorite motorcycle?
2. As a graphic designer you have to have a least favorite font what is it?
3. Which is harder, your attempt at being being a cowboy or singing on “The Voice”? Why was it so terrifying?
4. Favorite place to visit to clear your mind and relax?
5. Since you work for a coffee company, how do you drink your coffee?
6. The last text you got was from who?
7. What helps you sleep at night?
8. Favorite sports team?
Where are you in the ranking of 10 ?
How did it feel growing up with 10 kids, has to be crazy, limited amount of bathrooms…
He loves to ride his Harley, doesn’t like comic sans and drinks his coffee black. Thanks to Van Andrew for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check out Van’s website
Van is social on Twitter
Listen to conversations from other The Voice Contestants