Welcome James Pyle
We’re joined on the Starline by a man who lost his mother to cancer. Writing music help develop his voice and gain peace. He was on Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice” we welcome James Pyle.
Let’s go Beyond the Mic James, it’s the blind auditions. There’s only one spot available and it’s John Legend who you have to impress. How much pressure did you feel when instead of 4 coaches, it’s just 1 person you have to impress?
There are so many talented people on Team Legend and you were stolen by Blake Shelton, is there an advantage to have been coached by both John and Blake?
Now that you’ve been eliminated, what do you take from this experience?
There are so many special relationships that have developed from everyone on “The Voice”.
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. How glad were you to see your kids when you finally got home?
2. So MrFinale… well, since that isn’t your nickname, do you have one?
3. Favorite cereal?
4. Favorite song to drum to?
5. Last sporting event you attended?
6. Which thanksgiving side dish is your favorite?
7. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be with?
8. If your mom was here, what would she say about your time on “The Voice”?
How are you going to take advantage of the exposure you got on “The Voice” for you and your families future?
He eats a bowl of French Toast Crunch every day, would like to duet with John Mayer and is now nicknamed is “Mr. Finale” we thank James Pyle for talking with us today!
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check James out on Twitter
Listen to conversations from other The Voice Contestants