Vinnie wants you to never forget to hug the kids, captain of the Northern Hills Basketball Conference Champions, Lawyer, Prosecutor and host of “Accomplice to Murder with Vinnie Politan” takes a Beyond the Mic Short Cut.
Welcome Vinnie Politan:
We’re joined on the Starline by an Emmy Award-winning legal journalist, lawyer and former prosecutor. He’s examined justice for more than 20 years. His latest project is “Accomplice to Murder with Vinnie Politan”. We welcome Vinnie Politan.
Vinnie, let’s go Beyond the Mic. You’ve covered Scott Peterson, Michael Jackson, Casey Anthony among many other high profile cases. Why was looking at the accomplices to murderers intriguing to you?
Which of these stories interest you more, the ones with innocent accomplices or the guilty ones?
In seeking the truth, as a former prosecutor, how hard is it to see them as a person?
The Rockin’ 8:
Vinnie, it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. There is no Pressure. If it pleases the court…
1. Do you still have any of your early Super 8 film recordings that you recorded of yourself?
2. From you West Orange High School yearbook, “Turn it into something good, remember you can choose not to lose, find your groove and be a winner” Have you done everything you wanted to accomplish?
3. Will the Knicks making an NBA Finals appearance make you truly happy?
4. Best thing about your wife?
5. Last time you played pickle ball and did you win?
6. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without speaking to your best friend?
7. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
8. How has your thoughts on the concept of justice changed over the last ten years?
The Back Half:
As a former prosecutor, how did your work-family life suffer during that time?
How has your life changed since returning to CourtTv?
I know it’s like picking one of your 5 children as your favorite, but which of these stories were your favorite?
Who inspired you to get you where today?
One Big Question:
Growing up I remember the “It’s ten o’clock, do you know where your children are” before the news at 10. Did that inspire you to “never forget to hug the kids”
He wants you to never forget to hug the kids, captain of the Northern Hills Basketball Conference Champions, lawyer, prosecutor and host of “Accomplice to Murder with Vinnie Politan”,thanks for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is a Beyond the Mic Short Cut.
Listen to other Beyond the Mic conversations with TV stars here.
Listen to other Beyond the Mic Conversations with people from Court TV here.
Check out Accomplice to Murder with Vinnie Politan here.