Welcome Ben Allen
We’re joined on the Starline by a man who lived a double life. By day a construction inspector, by night heading up one of the biggest bands in Florida. He’s displayed his talents as part of Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice”. We welcome Ben Allen.
Let’s go Beyond the Mic Ben you were in the live playoffs and had been stolen by Gwen so Team Bwen can continue. How were your emotions on this adventure?
As you were on The Voice you were alone, no friends, no family. How hard was the isolation?
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. Weirdest thing you ever found in a flip house?
2. How has Laura helped you from home?
3. Do you sleep on your back or on your side?
4. Chore you hate doing at home? So you are stuck doing that…
5. How many times a day do you check social media?
6. Whose better Garth or George? Why?
7. Favorite comfort food from Laura and the famil?
8. One thing you do however that drives your wife crazy?
He’s a side sleeper, lives on social media and loves Mexican food. Ben Allen from Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice” thanks for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check out Ben Allen Band here
Ben’s Twitter page here