Welcome Candice Night
We’re joined on the Starline by lead vocalist, multi-instrumentalist for the fantasy inspired folk/rock band Blackmore’s Night. Their latest album is “Nature’s Light”. We welcome Candice Night.
Candice, let’s go Beyond the Mic, ‘Nature’s Light” is your first album release since 2015. Why was this the perfect time to release this?
The stresses of the world, that you talk about, since COVID began were great, how did you take this time to shed the darkness and make a new light?
Candice Night from Blackmore’s Night joins us Beyond the Mic. You had been touring, do you remember your last show before the shutdown and what will it feel like to hit the stage again?
The Rockin’ 8:
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. Favorite charity?
2. If you were an animal, which animal would you be?
3. Favorite Broadway musical?
4. First thing you do every morning?
5. One thing you would miss if you were actually a minstrel in the 1300’s
6. Other than music how do you creatively release stress? For me it would be walking down Jones Beach and listening to the waves crash
7. Favorite rock band other than one your husband has been in? You have to have one favorite!!!
8. If you could retire somewhere, where would it be?
How has your husband and kids support and encourage you as you get ready to tour and present the new album to people?
She loves helping animal charities, loves Les Miz and is celebrating the release of “Nature’s Light”. We thank Candice Night for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Listen to episodes with other musical artists here
Get the 2CD media book of Nature’s Light here