We’re joined on the Starline by a comedian, actor, author, host, husband, dad and “The Machine”, His Berty Boy Relapse Tour is out now. We welcome Bert Kreischer.
Bert, let’s go Beyond the Mic. You are everywhere, on TV, on tour, making 3 podcasts, a cooking show, appearing on others people’s shows & podcasts. How do you balance work, comedy and life?
You live your life without restrictions. You don’t care what people think. How did you decide to just let go of everyone’s expectations?
Recently at an event, you apologized to your wife and kids for all the insanity in your life. How special is your family to you?
Your daughters Ila & Georgia keep you on your toes. How has being a girl dad especially with teenage women changed you? Especially since your daughter recently got busted for gambling!
The Rockin’ 8:
It’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. There is no Pressure.
1. Would you prefer to ride in a motorcycle or a helicopter?
2. One thing you are afraid of?
3. You’ve enjoyed this summer taking the kids on vacation around the world. Where is the one place you haven’t visited that you want to visit?
4. Best three comedians of all time?
5. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
6. Yes or no, have you ever had a prison pen pal?
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?
8. What’s the one interesting fact about your ancestors?
The Back Half with:
What’s the best thing about comedy right now?
Who is the cutting edge comic that you respect?
Who makes you laugh just with a look?
Why is your love for your wife so special? What so amazing about her?
When people come see a Bert Kreischer show, what should they expect?
How have you evolved as a comedian from your early beginnings to now?
One Big Question:
Now that you achieved a lifetime dream of selling out the famed Red Rocks Amphitheatre, what’s the next dream you want to achieve?
What’s one story you haven’t told anyone before that people would be surprised to hear?
Why do you consider yourself blessed?
He don’t want you to lose the inner goofball, connects easier with women and wants to visit India. His Berty Boy Relapse tour is heading to you. We thank “The MACHINE” Bert Kreischer for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Listen to other Beyond the Mic conversations with comedians here.