Welcome Ben & Matt:
We’re joined on the Starline by two thirds of the podcast Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know. Their latest project is the book based off emergent conspiracies. We welcome Ben Bowlin & Matthew Frederick.
Friends, let’s go Beyond the Mic. How do you tackle topics rationally when there are people who are so irrational in the world? I see Matthew doesn’t have a tin foil hat on so there is some rationality.
At what point in debunking stories did you tell your crazy Aunt Kathy that wearing tinfoil was wrong & if she continued she was one step closer to the white coats?
How does a mustard seed of truth always surround these stories that become so fantastical?
The Rockin’ 8:
It’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. There is no Pressure. Two guests so we’ll alternate…
1. Ben are you being tracked by satellites?
2. Matthew, have you ever seen a UFO?
3. Ben, most underrated place in Atlanta
4. Matt, favorite moment from the Super Bowl 34 halftime show?
5. Ben, TV show you love to watch?
6. Have you ever had to take a lie detector test?
7. IN high school what was the weirdest thing they could find in your locker?
8. What’s the most unique story that you love?
One Big Question:
Other than by your cell phones, are you being tracked right now by the government? Do you have a FBI file ?
Matthew hasn’t seen a UFO, Ben loves The Local chicken wing spot and Matt hasn’t had to take a lie detector test… yet but he’s willing. Listen to “Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know” wherever you can find podcasts & get the book today. Ben & Matthew thanks for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is a Beyond the Mic Short Cut.
Listen to other Beyond the Mic conversations with podcast hosts here.
Check out their podcast here.
Pack up your tin foil hat. Check out STDWYTK on YouTube.