Welcome Jonathan Lipnicki :
We’re joined on the Starline by an actor you’ve seen on since the age of 5on Monk, Family Guy, Like Mike and in the Academy Award-winning film Jerry Maguire Jonathan Lipnicki
Let’s go Beyond the Mic you’re latest film “Broil” is the perfect Halloween horror classic. Why was playing ‘The Chef’ in “Broil” a good role for you?
I found it ironic since you were in “Worst Cooks in America” Season 16, what have you learned to cook since that opportunity?
Talk about the cast in “Broil” and how Director Edward Drake got the best out of all of you?
What makes “Broil” the perfect Halloween movie?
You were mentored when you were a child actor, talk about the way you were able to mentor these younger actors in “Broil”?
Talk about the actor if anyone who guided you during “Broil”?
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, and answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. What’s the one role you wish got more attention than Jerry Maguire?
2. You stayed grounded attending public school, what was your favorite class?
3. Which do you enjoy more stage or screen
4. What position did you play on the water polo team?
5. Who is your favorite Jason Bourne or James Bond?
6. Who always puts a smile on your face?
7. One thing you learned during quarantine?
8. What’s your favorite snack to munch on?
His latest film is the thriller “Broil”, Jonathan Lipnicki thanks for taking the time to talk with me today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.