Welcome Tanner :
We’re joined on the Starline by the 2012 Karaoke World Champion. He’s also the Yuma Arizona star tearing up “The Voice” on NBC. We welcome country star in waiting Tanner Gomes.
AG, causing trouble. Let’s go Beyond the Mic. With each moment that you wake up, you have to look around and say, no this isn’t a dream. Doesn’t that excite you?
With the world musically dark, how have you cherished these moments being able to perform?
How has Kelly helped you change the way you perceived Nashville and the music industry & changed you as an artist?
Win or lose, what is the one thing you want to take away from this experience on the voice?
How do you feel about all the other competitors as you’ve become a family?
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. What’s the one special thing about your dog Sierra?
2. How has Madeline helped you during the quarantine?
3. Biggest fish you’ve caught at Percy Priest Lake? That’s it?
4. If you could duet with anyone, who would it be?
5. What’s the one song you will always turn the radio up full blast to sing along with?
6. What’s your go to comfort food when you’re sick?
7. Who has more swagger, Arizona Coach Kliff Kingsbury or you?
8. Did you see the DeAndre Hopkins Hail Mary catch live and what did you think?
Kliff Kingsbury got more swagger, eats Mexican when he’s sick and wants to duet with Kelly Clarkson. We thank Tanner Gomes for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check out Tanner’s MODEL profile.
Listen to conversations from other The Voice Contestants