Welcome Ian Flanigan
We’re joined on the Starline by the New York native who spend years of gigging and then through the darkness. After a lifesaving stay in rehab, he now travels sharing music on the road with his family. The road has led to Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice”. We welcome Ian Flanigan.
Let’s go Beyond the Mic with each step on the path in “The Voice” becomes more treacherous. You survived the initial audition, got through the battles and the knockouts. What are your emotions like now?
Talk about the friendships that you have developed over the time you’ve been on The Voice?
What have you taken from this experience?
Why is Kamea and your life partner Ayla your rocks during this time?
What’s one thing you’ve learned gigging that has made you stronger for “The Voice”
The Rockin’ 8
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. What do you have a hard time telling your daughter no on?
2. One thing you want your fans to see in the future?
3. Thing you don’t like to eat?
4. Do you prefer baths or showers?
5. Favorite classic rock artist?
6. How do you channel your anger?
7. What’s the one thing that drives your wife crazy that you do?
8. Why do you have to tell your fans?
If his daughter asks for Minecraft she’ll get it, doesn’t like strawberries / cranberries and loves CCR. We thank Ian Flanigan for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check out Ian’s Twitter
Ian also has a website