Welcome Xavier Cornell:
We’re joined on the Starline by one of the stars of season 21 of NBC’s The Voice. The LA native’s family tried to get him to play sports but soon realized the talent he has shown during “The Voice”. We welcome Xavier Cornell.
Brother, let’s go Beyond the Mic, how has your life changed since you’ve been on The Voice?
The kiss of death is getting put into montages twice. It hurts. I could hear you scream “c’mon don’t do this to me again. I’ve got talent.”
Why was Kelly the perfect coach for you?
What was the 1 piece of advice that stuck with you that will help in the future?
How competitive is your family?
How has your life with stayed the same? Mom’s not, Xavier’s the big TV star, it’s Xavier, clean your room!
The Rockin’ 8:
It’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. Since you came from an acapella family, which is the best Pitch Perfect movie?
2. Favorite musical of all time?
3. What animals do you have?
4. Is the glass half empty or full?
5. What’s the one thing you still hold onto from your childhood? Pablo stuffed animals from backyardigans
6. Who is your #1 role model?
7. At what age would you like to retire?
8. Least favorite class in school?
One Big Question
No matter what happens on The Voice, how has this experience changed you?
Talk about the hallway hang?
Who’s the best friend from all of this seasons contestants?
How do you take this experience to propel you the future?
Played ding dong ditch in the hallway, hates science and once owned a pig. We thanks Xavier Cornell for stopping by to talk with us today.
And that my friends is a Beyond the Mic short cut.
Listen to conversations with other artists here.
We have other conversations with contestants from The Voice here.