Welcome Robert Davi:
We’re joined on the Starline by an award-winning actor known from movies such as “License to Kill”, “Die Hard”, “The Goonies” and much more. His latest film is “Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story” We welcome Robert Davi (Dahvee)
Let’s go Beyond the Mic, Robert you’ve played every role from FBI Big Johnson to Bond villain Franz Sanchez, why was Father Brennan such a different role for you?
Your first movie was Contract on Cherry Street with Frank Sinatra. What lessons did you take from that film to today?
You’ve acted in over 161 roles, if you hadn’t been an actor, what would you have loved to have done for a living?
How have you dealt personally with the Coronavirus quarantine?
There’s scripts flying around, are we actually going to see Goonies 2?
How is to work with Greg, David and the rest of the cast
The Rockin’ 8:
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions, and answer with the first thing that comes to your mind.
There is no Pressure.
1. Right now, what is your favorite Sinatra Song right now?
2. From a man from Queens Village to an Astoria man, need to know Yankees or Mets?
3. Favorite Opera singer?
4. Which was the hardest role for you of producing, directing, co-writing or starred in “The Dukes”?
5. Favorite play you’ve ever done?
6. You are a true believer in helping charities, why was giving back so important to you?
7. Is there someone you’d still like to work with that you haven’t yet?
8. Favorite Harley?
He can belt out a Sinatra song if you ask, loves the Yankees and his latest film “Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story” is out now. We thank Robert Davi for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic.
Check out “The House I Live In” out now!
Visit him on Twitter