We’re joined on the Starline by the President & CEO of Chegg. He’s continuing hosting the award winning financial makeover series “Going From Broke” on Crackle for season three. We welcome the guitar hero himself Dan Rosensweig.
Dan, let’s go Beyond the Mic. In season three of “Going From Broke” you continue your fight mentoring people who are trying to thrive under hard circumstances. Which story touched your heart the most over these yeas?
As you make an impact with each family, even those who don’t do the work, how has this experience changed you?
I went back after nearly 2 decades to get my degree at 44, how has your family helped you change other families lives?
The Rockin’ 8:
It’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. There is no Pressure.
1. Best Springsteen Song?
2. Class you struggled with the most in school?
3. Favorite place on the Hobart & William Smith campus?
4. Best thing about being a girl dad?
5. Guitar Hero song or game you loved the most?
6. If you had to rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the best, where would you rate yourself?
7. You’re a fan of the Prime Video Next Gen Stats Broadcast. When will your favorite team win the Super Bowl?
8. Who is the one person who influenced your life the most?
The Back Half with:
What’s the one mistake you wish you could go back and fix from your life?
One Big Question:
You’ve taught a class on Organization Development for your alma mater. What one lesson every high school student needs before they start on their college careers?
He’s been married for 34 years, want you to succeed. He thinks the Giants or 49er’s will win the Super Bowl and Bruce Springsteen taught him he’s not alone! See Dan Rosensweig on “Going From Broke” on Crackle. Dan thank you so much for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is a Beyond the Mic Short Cut.
See more from “Going From Broke” here.
Check out Dan on Twitter here.
Listen to other Beyond the Mic conversations with TV stars here.