Welcome Steven Weber:
We’re joined on the Starline by an actor who has spent time in TV, as an audio book narrator and Broadway. You’ve seen him on Wings, NCIS New Orleans and now Chicago Med. We welcome the talented Steven Weber.
Steven, let’s go Beyond the Mic. Acting is hard enough, but acting during a pandemic… though it is a bit easier when you’re acting in a hospital set where people wearing masks. That isn’t that far off from reality?
What makes Dr. Dean Archer such an interesting character to play?
How has the Chicago Med team welcomed you and have you played any practical jokes on Oliver or Brian yet?
The Rockin’ 8:
Time is running out, so it’s time for the Rockin’ 8, 8 random questions; answer with the first thing that comes to your mind. There is no Pressure.
1. Prefer TV, Film or Broadway? Why?
2. From one Queens guy to another, one thing that you remember most from SUNY – Purchase
3. One thing you want your kids to learn from your mistakes?
4. If you owned a restaurant, what type of food would you serve?
5. I like that! Favorite movie that you aren’t in?
6. Favorite comic book or cartoon growing up?
7. Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
8. Thing you do to relax?
One Big Question
From the 1st day on your first set to today, how has acting changed you?
He loves the hulk, relaxes by watching old b movies and wants you to watch him on NBC’s Chicago Med. We thank Steven Weber for taking the time to talk with us today.
And that my friends is Beyond the Mic short cut.
Check out NBC’s Chicago Med here.
Check out other interviews with actors here.
Check out other interviews with comedians here.